Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i love love band.

today was such a great day.
free period, having sulaiman & the gang sitting near me was great.
Dzulfadli found out something which he was not suppose to know.
i can say boys sumhow can't keep secrets.boooo!
Dzulfadli kept looking at me & laugh.
he is so EVIL.
i decorated Sulaiman's Foolscap.
had fun doing so.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EMATHS.
even though its headache.
but i participated in emaths class.
Malay was funny.
cikgu marlinah ask whether i am a boyanese.
well, yes i am.
Sulaiman is scared of BOYANESE people.
what the hell.
he said, his granma kena sampok.
Sulaiman is scared of ME.
hahaha.

Phy test was ok ok ok .
English rocks today.

BAND, I LIKE.
o ya, before i forgot.
I said to mr hafiz "hello" eveytime i saw him.
then he said i was gila person.
wth.
ok i love my bass clarinet.
Fadzil will be playing the OBOE from april onwards.
haha. too bad fadzil.
during sectionals, i slack a lot.
i went to blow Fadzil's Clarinet.

Band will be going overseas this december.
i can't wait.
Mr Fahmi said we will be taking the plane.
could be sydney.
i book FADZIL to help carry my Shopping BAGS.
haha. thanks FADZIL.


i'm sorry for what happened today & i'm sorry for not giving that massage you wanted. =P

1 more day to o'level results.haha. good luck people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home