Wednesday, January 25, 2006

sick sick sick.

i'm sick. o shit. my blocked nose started to get worse after my free period.
i started to feel damn cold that i was shivering when NO ONE ELSE was shivering.
people think im crazy.

ogosh, FINALLY i understood E maths lesson today. I had fun though, laughing.
Mrs Wang is actually a very good teacher. Hate the part when HWS came.
She is so kind to 3/4 today.
we were not given emaths hws as we were going to study for our EMATHS test tomorrow.
Mrs Wang somehow rocks.

My condition became worse during Physics Class.
I wanted to sleep. Jannah help me,thankies.
well, *SNIFF* all the way.
I passed my Physics test. 5/10.JUST PASSED.thank god.
English, mr eugene chua didnt come.
we were like yeah-ness.

i didnt play my bass cl for band today.i sounded so sick.
i had been SHIVERING in the band room for 3 hours.
band will be playing THIS LOVE for the concert.
YEAH-NESS.

Nigel was Officially out of Lower Winds.
he's not my Sectional Leader nimore.
Nigel says that i may be the section leader, NO WAY !
i'm a librarian already, no more commitee member animore !
woohoo, tomorrow gotta see MY NEW BAND JUNIORS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home