Friday, February 03, 2006

birthday boy

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KEVIN !
o0o0 my ex-classmate kevin celebrated his birthday with me,afina,zi wei,afiq,nisha,nigel & bing hang.
he's already sweet sixteen.
hmmph.

today was normal. as usual came school late.
i had to present about "REASONS FOR SEPARATION" for ss.
i was shivering man.
Syafiq said my face like all cramped up.
well, yes.
how do u feel when ur presenting ?
if you dunno the answer,how?
if they all slept how?

Mrs Choo helped me in some parts.
i had to use the mic for the presentation.
OMG.
well, chemistry was fun today.
Malay was somehow great.
NO P.E FOR TODAY !
damn it man.in total, 3 weeks no p.e
it sucks.
but aniways me,afina,jannah,syafiq,hazwan & amirul played truth or dare in class.
NO ONE CAUGHT US NOW.YEAH-NESS
Hazwan kena dared to SLAP jannah's face.
Jannah kena dared by me to SLAP syafiq's face.
Amirul kena dared by Jannah to SLAP syafiq's face. i tink so.
i was dared to shout at MS TAN, the relief teacher,
"cher, you are SHORT,SHORT,SHORT."
farshad dared me. & i did it.

D&T was ok. i suck at NAILING.
it turn out tat my workpiece become slanted.
Mr Kuah said " Zulaiha, faster arh"
so i was so nervous so i did faster.
then he said " wahhh, zulaiha KANCHONG(SP?) already"
then nearly the whole class was laughing at me.so paiseh!

we celebrated Kevin's birthday, dunno wats the place but its like Seoul Garden like that.
well, nice nice.
we ate & ate & ate till we so bloated siah.
yeah.
we were quite shocked at the bill.haha.
kevin kept thanking us siah. o he's too kind.


please remember <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home