Thursday, November 17, 2005

Those tears . . . .

Music listening to : Frankie J- Obsession ( raggae remix ) , Never Be Replaced - 1st Lady


ok,i just reach home from band. Gosh, my lips are tired, & im so tired so BLOW & BLOW my bass clarinet .

reach home only, turn on the comp, me sister not at home =)
so listen to this song reminds me THE PAST !
while i am listening to this song, tears came running down me cheecks.
i knew that this song used to be his favourite song . well, at least Atiqah & Hasanah are there to help me & to cheer me up. GOSH,THANKS GUYS !

`NEVER BE REPLACED.
hmm that song. i simply love it even thought it is a very very OLD song.
the lyrics are like soooo GOSHHH ! I LOVE IT !

so sad, if only i were with HIM, this song is totally dedicated to him.

life started to change, well had few friendship problems.
`she finds problem with each & everyone .
i thought our friendship would last long but then GOSH, it ended too soon.

`no matter how close you are to her, that someone will ditch you

is that true ?
i always sacrifice my time just to stay back with you till your CCA starts .
& i though you will never have done these to me .

haix.
maybe our friendship really ends here .

* retard misses HIM !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home