Tuesday, September 27, 2005

*i did it!i passed!*

hey there.
well,had been stressed these days.

well.yesterday i had my history test.
& today got the results.

well, i can't believe it.

i got 19/20 for tat. =)
well,if i had written D for the last MCQ
i had 20/20!
but nvm,i still did well.

then after sch,wanted to go for that eng thingy but nah.
still i studied in sch.
then we had a FAMILY TREE =)

farshad & andrea is my great grandfather & great grandmother
then,nicco & nurul is my grandfather & grandmother
Then,hanif & huda, sheilah & jannah are my uncles & aunts.
then ayu & hasanah is my mummy & daddy.
*ayu is the mummy & hasanah is my daddy*

Then,atiqah is my twin sister.
*im older uh*

my cousins:
Hamaiza,syafiq,fadli

my nephew:
chun how,sulaiman.

haha.it was super great siah.
we did this family tree on this paper den atiqah goin to photocopy.
haha so funny.
den farshad was like counting how much he should give to us for hari raya.
then atiqah was like sayin give each $ 50 !
he counted n its $1050 in total!
hahaha!
damn funny.
well,tomorrow must kol nicco datuk n the rest.haix.


well.gtg
see ya real soon =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home