Saturday, December 10, 2005

*movie day !*

on thursday, its like a movie day
well, in the afternoon, watch VEER-ZAARA,hindi movie.
very touching loh.
watch it in my room with my sister.
to make it more "CINEMA" type,so i cover the windows with the langsir.
its so blue...
n its dark.
of course,i need to eat while watching the movie.
so my "POPCORN" is KELLOGS CORNFLAKES.
so my "COKE" is FRUITREE FRESH,APPLE WITH ALEO VERA.

nice. healthy lah.
i nearly cried watching the movie siah.

then, Elish woke up & so mummy & elis join us for the continuation of the movie.
very nice.
VEER-ZAARA IS A NICE MOVIE.I LOVE IT LOTSSS.

den 5.30pm, me, my sister & mummy get ready to watch CHICKEN LITTLE at TM
so we were quite late so we took a taxi there.

then bought nachos n coke.
the movie was super great.
i love fish,the porcupine,chicken little n almost all the cartoon there.

then before heading home,went to simpang bedok.
I ate 2 prata with egg!
yummylicious!!
then finish up my sister's chicken murtabak.
niceeeee.
then took taxi home.
then slept at 1am.

cool.
i love VEER-ZAARA & CHICKEN LITTLE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home