Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hari Raya

ok everyone.
wishing all muslims a SELAMAT HARI RAYA while
wishing the non-muslims a HAPPY HOLIDAY.

yesterday was 1st day of Hari Raya.
expected that it will be a busy day over at my house.
with all my aunts & uncles with thier childrens & grandchildrens.
Encik Rashid's family was the 1st to come.
He's so funny, crack jokes that made us laugh.

from 1.30pm till 3pm, NOBODY came.
then, at 3.30pm, another family came.
then, one family after another CAME.
hahaha.
Elis & her little sister, Evi looked really beautiful.
then BAM, my house was packed with a lot of people.
Grandma cooked SUP EKOR, in which all ate.
& i became the diswasher for the day.
& all my aunts said, " Baby is taller than her sisters."
*everyone calls me BABY in my family*

8.30pm, the house was still packed.
My family went to my grandma's house, daddy's side.
our colour this year is ORANGE.
& Uncle Sulaiman's family is also ORANGE.
hahahaha.
& all my aunts & uncles from my dad's side came.
Fun, & i was with IDDEH the whole time.
& BABY ARIF is so cute !
He looks so different from the last time i saw him.
i called, "Arif" & he gave the shy smile & hide his face.
Arif is so different from his brother. hahas.

10.30pm, we all went home.
1st day of Hari Raya is always a tiring but yet, a fun day.

When all cousins from my mum's side met up. i miss that boy so much & iddeh too.
WHITE VS ORANGE + BLACK. haks.
i curl up my hair, can see ? Can see the curls ? haks, this was at grandma's house.

once again,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA PEOPLE.
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home