Sunday, October 08, 2006

hey, its ruining my life OK.

EXAMS are over.
so its party time lah.
when exams ended, IT MEANS, PANTAT BAND PRACTICES ARE BACK ON.
BODOH !
i just feel like quiting band lah.
it take my precious time wasted.
i should have joined DANCE & DRAMA or malay dance instead.
like wth.
band practices end at 6.30pm
& buka time is 6.50+++++.
IMAGINE,
Mr Fahmi ends LATE, like 6.40pm.
then keep instruments, music stands, conductor shits, ended up 6.50++++.
IN WHICH ITS BUKA TIME.
eh bodoh lah, i hate it.
eh then your telling us to buka in the bus.
wow ! how "great" is that?
limit2, let us out at 6 lah.
MR FAHMI got a car wat, we take bus = long journey.
i hate it when he goes, " LIBRARIANS ! "
we are like a blooody wth slaves uhs.
I want HIM out.
CAN I HAVE MS YIP BACK ?????????
& change of teacher in charge pls.
aahahhha.
I WISH I COULD JUST STEP DOWN BEING A HEAD LIBRARIAN + COMMITTE MEMBER.

i watched HEART yesterday.
i cried ok.
such a sad story loh.
IRWANSYAH is good looking. gahhhhh.
fahrel should be with rachel lah
LOVE TRIANGLE STORY.

Heart, i love the story.this guy is irwansyah. ok lah.

Tomorrow MARKS the torture of band prac again
see FAHMI, see music notes, see my BASS CL again.
& hearing, "librarians !!!"

but look on the bright side,
Sec 4s also must school.
in which, aku suke banget.
teehees.

ASSHOLES, I HATE CONCERT BAND.
bang bang, enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home