Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bitrhday Girl

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO NORSYAHIDA BTE SAPARI !

she's already 19 years old.
This morning, me & My another sister,SAFRINA, sabo her.
we use powder.
My sis attack from the back while i, from the front.
in the end, the birthday girl was in white colour.
haha. including her hair.
HAHA !!!!

i had my revenge.
she did sabo me on my birthday when i was sec 1.
she threw me into the sea at East Coast Park.
damnnnn.
enough.

my mummy bought for her a jewellery box.
cool.
sis saffy & me shared to buy for her BABY-G Watch.
its super nice.
haha. sis saffy ask me whether i want it for my birthday.
well, i said, NO! cause i wanted a new hp badly !

i was stuck at home today.
watching tv all day long.
buying camp stuff tomorrow with JANNAH.
gahhhh, camp is 3 days away !
i won't be seeing ELIS ASYURAH for a week.
CAUSE OF THE CAMP.
i will miss her laughter & the words she said when she saw me, "TIIIIIIII"
& her cute voice when she sing, "L.O.V.E & Close your eyes from HI5",
haha.

off i go. finish up homeworks.
i really do miss you.
you never know that behind my smile, i may be suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home