Thursday, March 23, 2006

it's not anyone's fault.

i had a very bad mood yesterday when i reach home.
i mean really BADLY!

today was normal.
Theory,theory,theory.
By hearing the word THEORY, it simply spells boredom for me.
Mr John Chua is a okok teacher.
EMaths, we receive our GCE "O" level tenyear series book.
it looks different.
my brain also burst for emaths class.
ENGLISH LESSONS SIMPLY ROCKS.
Mr Eugene Chua teach so funny.
i still can't forget about yesterday when he did the action about the flasher.
haha.

We had assembly today.
student council investure or whatever.
HAMAIZA WALK LIKE A MODEL !!
haha.
then,sec 3 camp briefing.
I JUST CAN'T WAIT !
too bad,Nurul cannot go. =(
i need track pants asap.
i just hate it when WE, performing arts grp, had to come back on wednesday for a rehearsal !
DAMN IT !!!!
& its like 2.30-6 (maybe)
WTF !!!

i wish wednesday is the MATHS TRAIL.
i wanna MISS IT !!
camp motto : Think FUN,Be FUN & Have FUN.
Think WE,WE,WE & not I,I,I
cool !
D&T practical tomolow, love it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home