Tuesday, March 21, 2006

pictures of you & me

today's lessons were just normal.
i miss ATIQAH !
we didnt manage to chat during free period as her class had maths remedial.

i'm still very stressful.
even i put a smile, i feel very stressful.
i broke down yesterday.
mathematics was a torture.

Any kind soul wanna go to the beach with me this Saturday or Sunday ?
i just need to S-C-R-E-A-M out loud.
let my tears flow.
let me scream.
i just need to let go everything.

~hamaiza, i seriously need the pirate ship ride now.


tomorrow is the 2 periods of emaths remedial for sec 3/4.
i have to finish up my EMATHS HWS.

i ponteng band today.
well, not actually ponteng.
i got excused as i have "tuition"

she miss him a lot.
Atiqah is dirty-minded.
she said i was the dirty-minded one.
to atiqah : simple, Atiqah + Zulaiha = dirty-minded bitches. ok?

bitch to us means : Babe In Total Control of Herself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home