Friday, January 06, 2006

My teachers are great except MATH

Fridays are just my favourite days. My timetable for fridays simply rocks.
i have Social Studies,then Chemistry<3, then Malay,then PE.
after recess, i had 2 periods of D&T.

SS was gerek today.
Mrs choo & Mr azahar tought my class.
Mr azahar & his "MANGKOK" always.
Mrs Choo kept laughing. haha

Next was Chemistry
Mrs Liow tought my class.
chemistry rocks siah.

Next was Malay
oklah i can say.

PE was next.
PLAYED NETBALL
omigosh. its like sec 1,2 i had been playing NETBALL for PE
b-o-r-i-n-g

after recess was D&T
Mr Kuah tought me.
we had to drway horizontal lines n sumore.
then we had to draw circle.
its complicated.
HAD TO USE THE 2/3 RULE.
had to use hands onli.no other stuff n cannot erase summore.
wah lao.
my circles sucks.
then, the only malay girls in my class were syafiqah,sakinah & me.
Mr Kuah had difficulties pronouncing syafiqah's n sakinah's name.
but he know how to pronounce my name CORRECTLY.
1st time having a Chinese teacher pronouncing my name perfectly.
then he went around checking our circles, my turn was next
& my oval was out of shape as i didnt join the midpoints.
haha, patotlah my oval looks soooo wierd.
haha. then Mr Kuah draw example for me
i can say, Mr Kuah is a very nice teacher loh.
he can be a joker at times, but he can be a fierce person at times.

after school, went to eat.
so sad peeps had CCA. goo thing band was not on fri.woohoo.
o ya. can i have MDM SALENAH teach me E MATHS AGAIN. please.
Mrs Wang teach, i was clueless.
n i nearly fell asleep in her class.
I WANT MDM SALENAH.

orites bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home