Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WAHHHH YA RITE.

PHYSICS PRACTICAL. huahua, mr david lim didnt see us taking pics, running around the lab.
NURWAHIDAH BTE SAMAT, SEE YOUR FACE IN MY BLOG. HAHAH


i decided to give the HEAD LIBRARIAN tittle to FADZIL.
fcuk, im sick & tired of librarian shit stuff ok.
PHOTOCOPY HERE & THERE.
SO, I'M NOT A HEAD LIBRARIAN OK.

& i think MR FAHMI somehow get it lah.
coz i had not been doing my job & he kept asking fadzil for library stuff.
huahuahua !
confirm get nagging from mrs quek.


i found out that i will be going to escape theme park 3 times this holiday.
im sure i will get sick & tired of it.
& i got tons of homeworks.


& mummy kept telling me about the O LEVEL next year which scares me.
& daddy kept talking about results & O LEVEL.
& so, the conclusion, REVISION.
& im having my 2 sisters to help me in my emaths.
hoho, from a F9 to at least a C6.
ogod, hopefully i can do it.
confirm next year, i will be ROTTING at home a lot.

WAHIDAH & HER FIVE.
I'M DOING HWS, BYE PEOPLE.


i guess this blog gonna be dead anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home