Saturday, November 18, 2006

3E4`06 BBQ

3E4`06, 4E4`07 class polo-tee.

3E4`06 BBQ WAS A SUCCESS.
& it was so much fun.

almost 30 students attended, in which it was 3/4 of the class.
Mummy cooked mee goreng & nasi goreng.
farshad, shafiq & kevin came to my house to help me carry the stuff.
then they chill at my house till 3pm.

met karina, jasmine loo, rongsheng, weilin, jinghui & others at bedok inter.
took 31 to East Coast, we were superbly LOUD.
i guess everyone was kind of pissed off with us.
dropped at TAO NAN SCHOOL & walked all the way to the bbq pit.

when we finally reached, farshad, me, kevin,shafiq,afiq & kah wai went to buy drinks.
& being the only girl following them, it was funny lah.
they asked me to walk infront of them.
so it seemed that they were like my bodyguards.

BACK TO BBQ PIT, started the fire all.
& yesh, MS MICHELLE TAN CAME.
then sat around & ate & ate.
like wow, we totally ate alot.
THANK YOU HAZWAN FOR ACCOMPANY ME.
& so we all started to take out our cameras & camwhored.
didnt managed to throw afina into the sea, she was too violent. lol.

around 7pm, hazwan,me,Afina rent the rollerblades.
okays, i forgotten how to rollerblade & i was the slowest one.
kevin tried & ended up having muscle cramps.
pity him leh.
MR TAN CC CAME, & HE TREAT US CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM.
went to arcade,
while walking there, CAMWHORED AGAIN.
farshad was like taking pics every minute.
& me tooo !!!

now, its pictures time.

AFTERNOON & EVENING TIME :

The 4 ladies in black.Jinghui SEXAY MONKEY, wanna kiss me siahhh.AMIRUL looked like he's huggingAFIQ.PEEK-A-BOOI LOOK LIKE A BLIND WOMAN.LETS ATTACK THE MEE GORENG !I'M THIER MUMMY, Shafiq whre ?

NIGHT TIME :i'm his mummy tooOI AFIQ, LOOKING WHRE ARH?The arcade people.ROLLERBLADERS.The violent AFINA doing parapara dancing.A FINAL SHOT BEFORE I WENT HOME.



we now called ourselves 4E4.
haks, 3E4`06 BBQ ROCKS. =D


MS.RETARDED LOVES 3E4`06 & THE COMING 4E4`07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home