Friday, May 20, 2005

thinking n kept thinking...

heylo, today and yesterday was a fucking shit day.Arghh!! well, got this girl lah i call "A"..i was so irritated by her and quite a lot of people hate her..well, when i talk to her, she juz dun wanna listen but den when she talks she wants people to listen..its lyke Arghh!! Den she jump to conclusions..fuck man...den got this girl i call "B"..well, she lyke to make e girls lyke wanna knoe the guy's secret when she ask e person "so hows u n tat person?"Arghh!

Mostly they ruined my mood for yesterday n today..arghh!!!n tat fucking MRS TANG...arghh!!!well, me n atiqah choose zi jing,daniel n raymond to be my grp but tat TANG dun let...fuck!!!

arghh...i failed my dumb dumb literature!got a F9...the rest ok...but i didnt get any A1 N A2..but e best is B3...ok lah...

They ruined my mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home