Monday, December 04, 2006

Musical Exchange

Dazhong Primary Brass band.
Henderson Secondary Concert Band
Geylang Methodist Secondary Concert Band.
Northland Secondary Concert Band
Mayflower Secondary Concert Band

those were the schools that came for the musical exchange.
& mr fahmi sumhow had like pms early in the morning.

& i found that the Dazhong pri brass band, the conductor, very good-looking.
& the pri sch kids are super cute mind you.
during games, one of the girls just want ME to carry her & NO ONE ELSE.
& she went, " carry me, carry me " went i put her down.
KIDS NOWADAYS.
& i asked them whether they had fun.
& they nod thier heads & said, " yes" with my nice big smile.
awwww, i miss them ok.


HELLO WONDERFUL PEOPLE,
i won't be updating my blog until after my band camp which is 7TH DECEMBER.
ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS (=.
* i'm smuggling special things for camp
* i dun care but im bringing my MP3 & HP along (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home