Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Band Camp Day 2

DAY 2
woke up late again.
this time round, walk to school.
took my own sweet time.
reached at school, i wanted to sleep but awaken my JOANNE'S SCREMS !
Khairul wanted to do parkour but failed.
in the end he got beaten up by mE. so sorry khai!

had games, but its lame.
i ran around 2nd floor to catch khairul & beat him up again. =P
then MARCHING !
after that had practice with MR FAHMI.

games was next then LUNCH
LUNCH WAS ACCEPTABLE BUT ZHENG YUAN'S LUNCH WAS BETTER !
then pack stuff & went to BEDOK VIEW SEC.
reached there, everyone was like "wow, thier school so big ! our school so small, so cheapskate"
LOL. yes i agree with that.
their BAND ROOM is way bigger than ours.
but sad thing is thier BAND ROOM is at 4th floor.
so tired climb the stairs.

i was rushing.
until when went inside the room, i was like nearly falling.
PAISEH LEHS
found my seat, sat down.
& JIAN YU put my bass cl stand senget.
then i can;t open it, MR FAHMI helped me,thankies.
& he said " why you all so kanchong?"
HAHAHA.
we played our pieces & after that changed.
I SWEAR BV'S BAND IS WAYYYY BETTER THAN BG'S BAND.
they play sooooo well ok.
all the running notes & how FAST thier fingers go, made me speechless.
& thier junior band is so good !

had interaction.
i sat with the CLARINETS.
feel like a family back =)
STEPHANIE IS A GORILLA.
I'M A GORILLA.
hoho, junior & senior are gorillas.
niways, we introduce ourselves.
& it was fun lah.
debra heard me talk chinese & she said " are you a chinese?"
& i replied, "erm, nolah, i'm a malay"
Xiaojun is very active.
she make me LAUGH !

then had games.
was the most funniest thing ever.
xiaojun was like " Eh help me, i'm scared of balloons"
& SCREAMSSSSSSS.
hahahaha.
& & & suddenly this balloon BURST & i & xiaojun were erm SCREAMING.
hahaha.
then went back to the BAND ROOM.
combined practice, BV BAND & BG BAND.
GREAT.
bv's bass clarinetist were older than me.
& they were curious why i played the bass clarinet by the side & not in between my legs.
& i said, " i'm used to it"
both seniors played LOUDER than me.
I CAN'T EVEN HEAR MYSELF.
LOL.
exchanged numbers with some of them.
& pack stuff & went home.

MUSIC EXCHANGE AT BEDOK VIEW SEC WAS FUN.
HAHA, CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE ?

Took bus home & Siti Fatimah tap my shoulder.
was shocked to see her & she's talking to me.
wow, she's very extremely beautiful =)

Zheng Yuan is a Rapist, Stalker & Stealer !
i miss you so much <3 !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home