Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Thinking....

Hey....Me,thinking??About him??hahahx...Yeah...But also thinking about my dear class...Sec 1/5...or Sec 2/5 in 2005...hahahx...

Talking about my class...i want to share with you the memories...

Still remember Daniel,Zi jing,Dean and their friends....They are so called "The clown of Sec 1/5" as they really loves making noise and making the teachers go crazy and mad,scolding them...
Without them,the class will be so peaceful and sometimes boring..Sometimes,we need some jokers or clowns in our class so we do not get bored at some points...They also loves acting and they are also so called "The Funny Actors"...hahahax...Evertime when there's a role play,they will be the first one to act...Their acting is so funny at times...But they become the Good Good guys during Mrs Tan's lessons that is, Georaphy,PW,PC and reading....Well almost the whole class hate her...and we call her "Fatso"hahahx....coz she's fat...Shariffa kindda like her as a teacher..OMG...wats so good about that "fatso"???

Next my friends,
Atiqah,my Best friend...We share secrets and talk about guys...and who she likes and who i like...and about boyfriends....Great time....
Hamiza,shes great..she's sporty type of girl...Well she's sometimes quite daring...
Afina,well,shes kindda irritating at some times...Shes very sporty girl...
Zamira,the cute little girl...hahahx...shes very cute and likess to immitate..
Nadiah,Well she help me about my guy...Help me to give him my email and hp number...thanx..
Jamuna,She's also my best friend..but shes my second one....hehehx..i regard her as my sis...shes cute and she help me anytime..thanx
Nisha,the crazy girl...she's the most crazy person...she just laugh anytime...got 1 time,i was reading and then she laugh...i ask her why but she say "dunno"...crazy rite?

Next is about my class...

Well my class is the crazy one...i tink the most crazy among the other classes....We always make noise..aiyah...too much to say....

Well i'm thinking that maybe next year Sec2/5 (thats my class) will be a crazy class??Or the Sec 1/5 (2005) will also be the crazy class??hahahx...Dunno the answers...

I gotta go now..Gonna to my science project....Cant wait for school reopens coa can see him....

Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home