Tuesday, September 12, 2006

& suddenly HE came into my world

Thinking & thinking, Why the hell i'm updating my blog when nothing to blog about ?
Crap lah Norzulaiha !

Uzair sms-ed me.
& i tell you , my bill will shoot up.
i cannot exceed my 500 free sms, dead .

Shafiq talks crap on the phone.
i mean ya, seriously CRAP.
Mumble to himself.

I do miss those times i had with Irwan lah.
i really do miss lepaking with him, all shits.
hah, nvmlah, he soon be out of my mind.
S-O-O-N !

Maybe i should not step into this relationship thing for the time being.
alahai, i dunno, i'm confused.

niways,
BEST WISHES TO SEC 4S & 5S for your prelims.
& shafiq, no gone case arhs.
Prelims & yet never bring home books to study.
wah clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home