Friday, August 25, 2006

What the hell ?

NURUL WAS OUT YESTERDAY !

like WTF can ?
there goes my TOP 3.
JOAKIM & JASMINE, both of you are wasting the 2 places ok.
i can't believe SINGAPOREANS actually VOTED LOTS OF TIMES for JASMINE & JOAKIM.
PLEASE VOTE FOR TALENTS NOT LOOKS OK SINGAPOREANS.

I'm the group leader for GRP 6 : FOXTROOP !
hahahaha, RASHAD IS MY ASSISTANT LEADER.
weeeeetsss, he's like so quiet lahhhhhhhh.
why of all people put me as Leader arhs ?
you should know HOW LAZY am i . hahahah

Next up, today, MDM TAY talk & talk & talk.
She said about SMOKING.
"i know when i tell you this, it will turn to deaf ears", she said
MDM TAY, I STRONGLY AGREE !
wahhhhh, i somehow Mdm Tay was wasting her breath talking about this.
but she never gave up, she do care about us.
So Irwan, can stop smoking ?
if you got cancer, how ? *touchwood*

P.E was superb fun today.
CHIMO-CHIMO dance ! 3E4 UNITED LEH.
we did OUR MODIFIED dance and it turn out to be so nice !
yerps, very nice i tell you !
GO 3E4 !

eh eh tomorrow is NURUL ATIQAH'S birthday !
celebrate her birthday tomorrow, i think.
Turning sweet 15 yeah.
27TH AUGUST IS WAHIDAH KENTAL'S BIRTHDAY.
turning sweet 14 yeah kental !
I miss my Kental Cousin lah !

i wanna spend my good times with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home