Monday, August 28, 2006

eye surgery

Came to school as per normal.
had a running nose in the morning.
Social studies was such a boring one.
but MRS CHOO WAS EXTREMELY KIND TO ME TODAY.
haahahha.
English, condition worsen.
by 10am, I went to Sick Bay & soon Mummy came & pick me up.
went to Lee Clinic & mummy decided to get the eye surgery for me.

waited for nearly an hour, so it was my turn.
was asked to go treatment room,heart was beating faster
then Dr. Lee came !
When she came, i was like, "fcuk im dead!"
saw the injection, needle and i almost fainted.
so the doctor, inject my lower left eyelid.
PAIN OK !
Then she poke poke the "growing thing"
then use something, DIG & DIG & PULL & PULL until it came out.
then spray eye drops.
i nearly fainted because i was scared lah.
then when it's done, Dr. Lee said, "there all done. Such a Brave Girl!"
awwwww.

okeydeh, i'm going school tomorrow with a patch on my left eye.
pain lah !
i won Singapore Idol tickets, I'm going with WAHIDAH <3
supporting HADY MIRZA !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home